[Purpose of use of private information]
Our company handles the private information provided by users for the following purposes:
- Verifying a user’s identity
- Checking an application for a product or service
- Delivering a product or providing a service
- Informing users of the cancellation of a contract or any change, discontinuation, or interruption of their services or the conditions under which our company provides them.
- Implementing questionnaire investigations
- Sending requested documents, samples, rewards, gift products, etc.
- Disclosing statistically processed private information (individual identification is disabled) obtained as the result of an investigation
- Improving existing services or developing new services
- Informing users of our company's services
Our company sometimes entrusts private information provided by users to a consignee or business partner to accomplish the purposes of use shown above.
[Provision of private information to a third party]
Our company does not disclose or provide third parties with private information we receive from users, except in the following cases.
- When the user agrees to the provision
- When the data is processed as statistical data with the identity of the user remaining fully anonymous.
- When the private information is urgently necessary for protecting the life, body, or property of a user
- When the private information must be provided under laws, regulations, etc.
[Management of private information]
Our company carefully manages the private information provided by users, takes proper preventive measures against leakage, loss, damage, etc., and implements corrective action in the event any such accident or misdeed occurs.
[Check / Correction / Deletion of private information]
If you want to check, correct, or delete the content of private information you have provided to our company, please send us an inquiry through our official site. If we can confirm that the person placing the request is the principal, our company will disclose, correct, or delete the private information of the user.
[Acquisition of private information by a method that the principal cannot easily recognize]
The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption system is used to secure sections of our official site where private information is input. Information security measures are also taken for protecting information within the site by installing firewalls, etc. Please be aware, however, that perfect security cannot be guaranteed in an internet environment.
[Complaint / Consulting Service]
Users can contact our company to enter complaints, make inquiries, or consult about their private information. Please contact our company's inquiry counter by telephone, FAX, E-mail, or written correspondence.
Hiraoka & Co., Ltd. Public Relations Office
1-21-7, Minowa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-0011
E-mail address: email@example.com
* If you send an inquiry on a Saturday, Sunday, national holiday, year-end or New Year or Golden Week holidays, we will reply on the next business day or later.